Released on October 12th, 2021.
CDC is a design-release-critical analysis, but the accuracy and completeness of your CDC run depends a great deal on how you configure it. How should it be configured, and more importantly, how can you know if you configured it incorrectly? The webinar will discuss:
- Proper use of constraints and waivers in CDC analysis
- How to verify or validate constraints and waivers
- Constraint verification techniques using assertion-based verification
- Waiver validation techniques
This session will increase your confidence that the CDC results you see are truly reflective of the quality of your design. Using automated assertion-based verification flows and other verification techniques, the designer can know that the constraints and waivers applied are applied correctly.
What You Will Learn:
- When to use constraints vs. when to use waivers
- How to verify constraints
- How to validate waivers
Who Should Attend:
- Design & Verification Engineers & Managers