The Verification Academy is organized into a collection of free online courses (modules) and resources, focusing on key aspects of advanced functional verification. Each course consists of multiple sessions—allowing the participant to pick and choose specific topics of interest, as well as revisit any specific topics for future reference. In addition, each session identifies its appropriate target audience, which includes:
Crawl: content is technical, but at an introductory level, and of interest to novice engineers.
Walk: content is of general interest, particularly to managers, but also engineers.
Run: content is technical in nature, and of interest to engineers.
The Verification Academy will provide you with a unique opportunity to develop an understanding of how to mature your organization's processes so that you can then reap the benefits that advanced functional verification offers.
The Verification Academy is the most complete UVM/OVM Online resource. You’ll find everything you need to get up to speed on UVM and OVM, whether it’s downloading the kit(s), the documentation and code examples from the Verification Methodology Cookbook, Academy forums or online training courses.
UVM Express: A collection of techniques, coding styles and UVM usages that are designed to increase the productivity of functional verification. The techniques include raising the abstraction level of tests, writing tests using BFM function and task calls, adding functional coverage, and adding constrained-random stimulus generation.
UVM Connect: A new open-source UVM-based library that provides TLM1 and TLM2 connectivity and object passing between SystemC and SystemVerilog UVM models and components. It also provides a UVM Command API for accessing and controlling UVM simulation from SystemC (or C or C++).
- Industry recognized Subject Matter Expert commentary spanning multiple Verification disciplines giving you abroad perspective and knowledge of the subject being covered.
- Twenty Courses providing you with over twenty-seven hours of instructional material that can be applied immediately in your work environment.
- Global Audience; subtitle captioning in English, Russian, Japanese, Chinese(Simplified & Traditional) allowing dispersed teams to learn together.
- Video content accessible in the latest HTML5 formats including tablet and mobile devices.
- The Verification Methodology Cookbook features extensive documentation and code examples that are only available for download on the Verification Academy.
- Academy Forums with 4000+ Questions and over twenty-two thousand users.