Released on October 26th, 2022.
For some reason staying up late or pulling an all nighter has become a rite of passage for engineers. The heroic save made by someone that put in a massive work week is an oft repeated tale in engineering circles. It doesn’t have to be that way.
Questa Design Solutions is a suite of tools from Siemens EDA created to give designers insight into the quality of their work throughout the design process. There’s no need for a testbench, or even worse, the need to create a block level testbench. Empowering designers to check their code creates higher quality deliveries which benefits the entire team from verification not having to debug silly issue, implementation teams having usable code early, and management seeing more consistent execution.
The capabilities, similarities, and differences between Lint and AutoCheck will be highlighted to show how addressing RTL quality issues early can help teams get some well-deserved rest.
In this webinar you will gain an understanding about how Questa Design Solutions can help designers improve the quality of initial deliveries which drives more consistent schedule execution, and fewer late nights for the entire team.
What You Will Learn:
- How design solutions help designers improve the quality of their code without a testbench
- The value of both Lint and Formal AutoChecking tools
- The types of violations each tool will detect and report by participating in an interactive session where code will be reviewed to determine which tool report a violation
Who Should Attend:
- Design & Verification Engineers & Managers and those interested in improving the quality of their RTL
- Designers interested in the Lint and AutoCheck
Which Products are Covered: