Released on March 30th, 2021.
Visualizer Debug Environment automates debugging for the digital design and verification of today's complex SoCs and FPGAs. Find bugs faster in the Visualizer Debug Environment, a high-performance, high-capacity debugger. Tightly integrated with both Questa Simulation and Veloce Emulation, it provides a full set of synchronized views that analyze waveforms, source code, connectivity and more for Verilog, SystemVerilog, VHDL, SystemC and C/C++. In addition to being very intuitive and easy to use in either interactive debug or post simulation mode, Visualizer has several powerful features that improve debug productivity for System Verilog/UVM, transaction-level, RTL, gate-level and low-power design and verification.
What You Will Learn:
This session will take you through Visualizer setup and usage.
This seminar will provide an overview:
- Visualizer effect on design debug without compromising simulation performance or visibility
- Finding root cause faster using automated temporal causality trace back (Time cone view), biometric search
- Debug at a higher level using Transaction viewer, FSM view, logic cone and schematic view
- Tackle complex UVM testbench challenges in Post (Class in waveform, schematic view …) and Live Sim mode (breakpoints …)
- Best in class lower power/UPF and RNM debug