Released on November 16th, 2021.
Verifying changes to RTL and testbench code prior to releasing to the rest of your team is the best way to avoid committing bugs that cause massive, team-wide disruptions. This webinar takes you through example tool flows that, when used within a Continuous Integration (CI) system, can avoid or even eliminate those bugs and disruptions.
In this session, we’ll teach you how to use a collection of tools – both formal and simulation – as part of a comprehensive approach to verifying RTL and testbench changes before releasing them to your team.
What You Will Learn:
- Guidelines for deploying formal apps to effectively root cause design bugs
- How to build and customize tool flows for continuous integration
- Recommendations for introducing continuous integration
Who Should Attend:
- Design & Verification engineers and Managers from medium to large size teams who are interested in maintaining a stable, functioning code base during active development
- Especially applicable for teams who rely exclusively on simulation for functional verification