Released on August 27th, 2021.
Protecting your hardware is just as important as protecting your software from cyber attacks.
Cyberattacks continue to advance significantly, progressing past the software layers and seeking to compromise hardware down to the integrated circuit (IC). Compared to software, ICs are much more difficult to patch once fielded —therefore, early identification of potential vulnerabilities is increasingly important.
In this session OneSpin: A Siemens Business and Methodics IPLM by Perforce will demonstrate early security verification on a small module of intellectual property (IP) intended for integration into an IC. Using Methodics IPLM by Perforce’s key technology for IP management and OneSpin 360™ formal verification tools, our technical experts will jointly perform the process recently released for public comment in the Accellera Secure Annotation for Electronic Design Integration (SA-EDI) Standard.
The process includes use perspectives from the IP Provider to identify assets and known security concerns for the IP, in addition to showing how the IP Integrator may use the asset information in further security verification.
The process will conclude with the demonstration of several security objectives for the identified assets and how the objectives are verified. The webinar will conclude with a live Q&A session.
What can I expect to learn/gain from this webinar?
- Insight into the Accellera Secure Annotation for Electronic Design Integration (SA-EDI) Standard
- Where to find accessible information on security weaknesses and vulnerabilities
- As an IP provider:
- How to define a security asset in your design
- How to provide security information on your IP that may be used by a customer
- As an IP integrator (e.g., SoC designer):
- An understanding of the security protections required for a procured IP
- How formal properties are used to achieve security objectives, including real-world examples
- How to manage security attributes with an IP
Who should attend this webinar?
- FPGA Vendors
- Accellera Members
- DoD Systems Integrators and FFRDCs
- IP/IC professionals who want a deeper understanding of security