Released on October 20th, 2022.
Analyzing large number of CDC/RDCs in designs with small verification window, is a challenge. There is a need of some automation in the setup and debugging crossings. This webinar will dive into how the CDC and RDC Assist function of Questa CDC and Questa RDC use machine learning to accelerate setup, identification of design structures, and assist with constraint generation to help users achieve signoff more efficiently.
What You Will Learn:
- What CDC and RDC Assist are
- How to use the Assist functions to accelerate setup
- A recommended methodology for using the assist functions
- How to use CDC and RDC assist to iterate on waivers and drive closure
Who Should Attend:
- Design & Verification Engineers & Managers and those interested in improving their CDC and RDC flows
- Designers, Verification engineers, Project leads, interested in learning more about how ML in design solutions can help them
- Designers starting new projects, or adding CDC and RDC to existing programs
- CAD Engineers using/supporting static verification products
Which Products are Covered: