The Verification Academy provides a wealth of advanced functional verification learning tools and resources to help you develop an understanding of how to mature your organization's processes so that you can then reap the benefits that advanced functional verification offers.
Who we are
The Verification Academy is a team of industry-recognized subject-matter experts who are dedicated to providing the necessary skills to mature an organization's advanced functional verification process capabilities. These experts provide industry-recognized commentary spanning multiple verification disciplines, offering a broad perspective and knowledge of the subject being covered.
Who we serve
The Verification Academy caters to a diverse range of individuals. Novice engineers or students will find resources to learn the basics of advanced functional verification. Experienced engineers will find a comprehensive suite of resources available to stay ahead in this rapidly evolving field. Managers aiming to evolve their organization's verification process capabilities will find a methodological bridge between high-level value propositions and the low-level details related to specific tool and verification language details.
What we offer
- Topic Collections: These topics are industry standards that all design and verification engineers should recognize. While we continue to add new topics, users are encouraged to further refine collection information to meet their specific interests.
- Industry-recognized Subject Matter Experts: Gain a broad perspective and knowledge of the subject being covered across multiple Verification disciplines.
- Learning Tracks: Access a wide variety of instructional material, providing hours of content that can be immediately applied in your work environment.
- Verification Methodology Cookbook: View extensive documentation and code examples only available on the Verification Academy for a comprehensive guide to verification methodology.
- Academy Forums: Join over 80K registered users and ask from 15.6K questions on our interactive forums moderated by industry experts.