Increment operator - order of execution

Would the increment happen Left to right or right to left in the following case:

desc.src_addr = {rdata[i++],rdata[i++],rdata[i++],rdata[i++],rdata[i++],rdata[i++],rdata[i++],rdata[i++]};

Assuming i = 0 at the start of the above statement, would the end resolution be which of the two below:

desc.src_addr = {rdata[0],rdata[1],rdata[2],rdata[3],rdata[4],rdata[5],rdata[6],rdata[7]};
   desc.src_addr = {rdata[7],rdata[6],rdata[5],rdata[4],rdata[3],rdata[2],rdata[1],rdata[0]};

Is there anything in LRM that talks about this?

Obviously, my aim is to avoid hardcoding the indices in the above statement to avoid typo and oversight issues.

Thanks in advance.

In reply to verif_learner:

I tried a simple example. I think the increment happens in a single step as if all the post increment operators get the same value before the execution of the statement.

module abc;
  int index;
  bit [7:0] src;
  bit [7:0] dst;

initial begin
    index = 0;
    src = 8'hAA;
    dst = {src[index++],src[index++],src[index++],src[index++],src[index++],src[index++],src[index++],src[index++]};

$display ("src %h dst %h index %d",src,dst,index);
  end
endmodule

Output: src aa dst 00 index 1

It would be good to know what LRM says about this though.

In reply to verif_learner:

It would be good to know what LRM says about this though.

Yes, it would be good to know what the SystemVerilog LRM says when writing SystemVerilog code. Do you have a copy?

See section 11.4.2 Increment and decrement operators and look for the word undefined.

A much better way of writing this code would be using the streaming operator, section 11.4.14 Streaming operators (pack/unpack)