Class properties access in system verilog

HI,

I have a class A, which consists of 100’s of data variables like below.

class A;
   int t_start;
   int t_end, t_high, t_low;
   int t_mid, t_mid1, t_max, t_max1;
endclass

i wanted to access the data variables of class A inside class B. we can use dot operator (.) to access the same. i dont want to write one by one for all 100+ variables (like obj1.t_start, obj1.t_end) is there any concise way to do so? i can bring all the variables of class A inside class B in an array format.

class B;
  A obj1;
  obj1 = new();
  obj1.t_start; 
  obj1.t_end;
endclass

any help is appreciated. Thanks

In reply to Vdas:

When you say “access the data variables of class A”, we need a better definition of what your intentions are. You can bit-stream all variables of a class together if they are all integral types. To create an array, all variables need to be the same type. An associative array can be indexed using a string name.

int array[string];

array["t_start"] = 0;
array["t_end"] = 10;

Then you could iterate over all the variables using foreach.

The UVM has an elaborate set of field automation macros that can register each class variable and then build a limited functions of combined operations on all the variables like print, copy and compare.

In reply to dave_59:

HI Dave,
Thanks for your response.
as said earlier class A has some data variables.
i wanted to access inside class B and do some processing based on the value.

ex:
class A data_variables values --> t_start = 0; t_end = 10; t_max = 100;

inside class B,

A obj1;
  obj1  = new();
  t_start = obj1.t_start; 
  t_end   = obj1.t_end;
  t_max   = obj1.t_max;

Based on the values of t_start, t_end and t_max.
i am having a function to enable some feature of the design.
Now i wanted to access all the data variables inside class A one by one and enable specific feature. i do not want to write line by line for all variables. i know what are all the variables present in the class A also able to bring it to an array.
any method to do the same.
Thankyou

So far all you have described is an XY problem. There’s no way to do exactly what you are asking to do.