DVClub Europe | Bristol, Cambridge, Grenoble | May 24th
Improving UVM Testbench Debug Productivity and Visibility
This session will teach attendees how to debug dynamic class activity in SV/UVM, just as easily as you can with RTL signals and how to navigate complex UVM environments and quickly find your way around the code, whether your own or inherited.
Other sessions include:
- Hardware-Software Debug for Portable Stimulus Test Cases
- Automatic, Validated Debug of Regression Failures
- Debug with Emulation – Revealing what’s not Visible with Simulation
Learn more and register.
DAC 2016 | June 5th - 9th | Austin, TX
Join us in the Verification Academy Booth #627 for user and partner presentations, daily technical discussions with Harry Foster and other prominent Verification experts.
Featured sessions include:
- Get a Head Start on the New UVM Standard
- Back to the Stone Ages for Advanced Verification
- Verification Patterns: An Optimized Reusable Solution
- Verification IP and Memory Models Improve Productivity and Reduce Risk
- Verification Trends: Challenges to Solutions
- SystemVerilog Assertions - Bind files & Best Known Practices
- UVM Debug Made Easy – Map, Trace, Track, Find and Fix Bugs
- Streamlining Formal Verification Process
- Formal Verification Tips & Tricks for Fun & Profit
- Get Ready for Portable Stimulus
- Reset Verification is the New CDC
Session attendees will receive a 8GB USB memory stick bottle opener!
View the agenda then register for this seminar.
The UVM standard class library provides everything you need to build modular reusable verification environments for everything from individual IP blocks to subsystems and systems. Unfortunately, with a wide array of tools at your disposal in UVM, many users can get caught up in one aspect of their testbench development and lose sight of the overall goal, which is to be as productive as possible.
We are excited to bring you a comprehensive agenda of the very latest topics to help existing UVM users and those that are new or interested in UVM. Please join hosts Harry Foster and Tom Fitzpatrick for this Verification Academy Live seminar that will include sessions discussing:
- Easing adoption of UVM
- UVM Debug
- Portable Stimulus
- UVM Acceleration
View the entire Functional Verification Calendar.