UVM TB interview question

Hi,I have been asked the following interview question in one of my interviews.Couldn’t answer it so would like someone to please help me with this.So scenario is like this we have a uvm tb connected to an axi dut using interface and we are sending a single transaction from master side and this hypothetical axi dut has a queue inside it,so it saves 3 transactions and sends them to slave side all together.So when we are receiving these transaction in monitor on both master and slave side,we are sending it to the scoreboard.So they asked me how would you verify this in scoreboard.I hope you guys are able to see the image.
thanks
Shiv

SORRY FOR THE NAMING IN THE IMAGE THE AXI INTERCONNECT IS ACTUALLY AXI DUT

1 Like

@ Shiv_coder Slave agent sends all the AXI txns to SB which is actual ! Store those into an associative array with index as Txn.ID
Master Monitor sends all AXI txns to SB which is expected! Similar way for Expected as well

Once Slave mon sends 3 txns to SB, Data integrity check to be done! The actual AXI packet need to be compared with the existing AXI transaction with same ID from both associative arrays

1 Like