Migrating from ovm to uvm 1.2

I am facing a problem when migrating ovm to uvm 1.2

Error :Number of actuals and formals does not match in function call.

and the line no. points to belowline
`uvm_object_utils_begin ( DataPath::XactionSbCfg)

If anyone has faced this kind of problem previously, please help me

In reply to $@!:

It would be helpful if you can post more of your code. It is very difficult to isolate an issue from a single line of code.

One question I have is why do you have a scope with XactionSbCfg? The `uvm_object_utils() should be used within the class definition, so there should be no need for a scope.

In reply to cgales:

DataPath is a package where XactionSbCfg is included like `include “XactionSbCfg.svh”
scope is not a problem.i removed it and checked, still same problem.

class XactionSbCfg extends uvm_object;

bit some_var;

uvm_object_utils_begin (XactionSbCfg) uvm_field_int ( PrintAddAndCompareMessage, UVM_ALL_ON )

`uvm_object_utils_end

In reply to $@!:

Ok. One problem trying to isolate code errors inside macros is that they are very hard to debug. Our recommendation is to not use the `uvm_field_* macros at all to reduce code bloat and performance issues.

Can you try just `uvm_object_utils(XactionSbCfg) by itself? This will help isolate the issue some more.

In reply to cgales:

Thanks for replying,but didn’t worked out

In reply to $@!:

We strongly recommend that you start with UVM 1.1d

It would also help to give us the complete error message in full. It should tell you the name of the function that had the wrong number of arguments.

In reply to dave_59:

Thanks dave,

after going through below link, i added a constructor to the class.

https://verificationacademy.com/verification-methodology-reference/uvm/docs_1.1b/html/files2/relnotes/Mantis_3770-txt.html

i am not facing that problem now.