How to get multiple response for a single request

Hi,

Is it posible to get a multiple responses in a sequnece after one request: after broadcast read sequnece (reading multilpe registers at a time, i.e. with one read request, data will be read from 5 locations) there are 5 response data frames, how all of them can be forwarded to a sequence? Is it possible to get queue of responses after one request somehow?

Thanks!

In reply to JelenaMaj:

The UVM has a request/response mechanism, i.e. for each request you mave have exactly one Response. Responses are optional.
A sequence can initiate only one READ but this READ might be BURST READ, i.e. you are reading from a sequence of addresses. A burst is only one request. And it has exactly one Response collecting all RD data from this rtequest.

In reply to chr_sue:

You can actually use the get()/put()/get_response() method to have multiple responses to a single sequence item.

Refer to this page for additional information.

One requirement is that your sequence needs to call get_response() for every response that is put() by the driver.

In reply to cgales:

I do not see how 1 request could have more than 1 responses. You might have more than one requests and only 1 Response. But this is what I was saying.