How to know about which seed is running and getting randomize when my seed is processed randomly?

run_test4: clean lib cmp
vsim $(VSIMBATCH4) -coverage -vopt -sva -sv_seed random -l test4_sim.log work.top +UVM_TESTNAME=err_test
vcover report -html cov4
This is my command where my seed is rondom so how can i get to know about specific seed number ?

In reply to chirag.hadiya:

There are simulator specific commands you can use to get the seed. Please refer to your tool documentation or contact your vendor support team for additional assistance.

In reply to cgales:
i have mentor questa for simulation.

In reply to chirag.hadiya:

This Mentor/Siemens EDA forum is not for tool related issues. Please refer to your tool documentation or contact your vendor support team for additional assistance.

Okay Cgales, Thanks for the response.

The simulator switch -sv_seed random is not really useful, because it uses a random seed. This does not allow to debug any issue in your simulation. My recommendation is taht you do not set any seed. Then the simulator is calculating its own seed, which is repeatible. Or you can set a specific seed. Then the question is what is a good seed? Is it smal nummber like 1 or 2 or should you use a big number like 1234567.