Getting max run time error

Plz can anyone help me
Facing maximum run time error
My code is working upto 200 ns after that getting maximum run time error

In reply to meenakshi bommu:

What was the run time limit? Do you know how to change it?

You need to figure out what the simulation time was when you hit the CPU run time limit. From there you can set a breakpoint just before hitting the simulation time where it hangs.

In reply to dave_59:

here is my code link u can check and one more doubt getting rmi support error don’t know why that is getting
plz can u reffer the code
i setting the drain time as 2000 we can change that time limit also

In reply to dave_59:

terminate called after throwing an instance of ‘RmiSupport::OperationAbortedException’
what(): Rmi operation aborted

tell me meaning of this error

You must be editing your playground since posting. I’m getting compiler errors at the moment.

Notwe that you have a fairly big design and EDAPlayground is meant for experimenting with small pieces of code.

In reply to dave_59:
terminate called after throwing an instance of ‘RmiSupport::OperationAbortedException’
what(): Rmi operation aborted
tell me meaning of this error

I mad a few minor corrections in you code and it works perfectly. There is not run time error etc.
Some simulators are tolerating weaknesses in your code.
Please see here:

In reply to chr_sue:

I mad a few minor corrections in you code and it works perfectly. There is not run time error etc.
Some simulators are tolerating weaknesses in your code.
Please see here:
scob_axi_single_if_env(ast&incr&wrap&q(fxed))(1) - EDA Playground

plz let me know the what changes u did ??? and same link if change tool simulator to aldec again thats showing rmi support error and also can i know reason of that error plz

I was including in a package the import uvm_pkg/include uvm_macros.svh. This might not be necessary when using another simulator.
The wron code line was in the file slave_seq.sv line 71. You do not pass enough varaibles to the $display command.
I see the error message using Aldec. This message comes out of the simulator. It might be caused by doing a pop on an empty queue. See the warnings prior to the error message.