Color all messages coming from a specific uvm_env in your testbench

Description:

This tiny package can be used to color all messages coming from a specific uvm_env and all components instantiated under it.

To use it, you have to inherit your environment from “uvm_colors::colored_env” which extends “uvm_pkg::uvm_env”. This environment has two configuration parameters:

font_color - used to set the font color of the message
bg_color - used to set the background color of the message

The implementation is based on message callback. If you don’t want to inherit all your envs from colored_env, you can easily copy the contents into your own classes.

To run:

To see an example of how it works:

make all

Downloads:

uvm_colors.tar.gz
uvm_colors.png

Thanks for this. I am planning to use your code as part of a paper I am writing for customizing the UVM report server. I can provide the correct acknowledge if I can have your full name.

In reply to avidan_efody:

Description:
This tiny package can be used to color all messages coming from a specific uvm_env and all components instantiated under it.
To use it, you have to inherit your environment from “uvm_colors::colored_env” which extends “uvm_pkg::uvm_env”. This environment has two configuration parameters:
font_color - used to set the font color of the message
bg_color - used to set the background color of the message
The implementation is based on message callback. If you don’t want to inherit all your envs from colored_env, you can easily copy the contents into your own classes.
To run:
To see an example of how it works:
make all
Downloads:
uvm_colors.tar.gz
uvm_colors.png

This i can’t Able to access can I get different version of samples code