Recent industry studies point to an accelerated rate at which traditional system-level functionality is being integrated into a single SoC. To address this increasing complexity brought on by higher levels of integration, the industry has been forced to adopt more holistic design and verification flows. Join us for the day to hear the latest on Coverage Closure, Low Power, SoC verification techniques and a session that will explore some of the practical approaches, verification challenges for reuse, scalability and performance validation challenges and solutions for AMBA® 4 ACE™ & AMBA® 5 CHI cache coherency systems.
- Beyond Theory, Standards, and the Status Quo, presented by Harry Foster, Mentor Graphics
- Verification of ARM AMBA® 5 CHI Cache Coherent Systems, presented by Ashley Stevens, ARM
- UPF-Based Block to System Low Power Verification
- Achieving Coverage Closure of SoC Designs
- Holistic ARM Based SoC Verification
Login and download the Verification Today & Tomorrow Seminar slide set.
*You may need to disable your browser's pop-up blocker (or add *.verificationacademy.com to your allow list) in order to download the slides.