The UVM Framework is an open-source package that provides a reusable UVM methodology and code generator that provides rapid testbench generation. Documentation on the UVM Framework and its generators can be found in the docs directory of the UVM Framework installation. The video course, “UVM Framework - One Bite at a Time”, describes the architecture, flow, generation, and use of UVM Framework testbenches. The UVM Framework is also available in the Questa Simulation installation in the questasim/examples/UVM_Framework directory. When installing the UVM Framework (UVMF), create an environment variable named UVMF_HOME that points to the UVM Framework installation.
UVM Framework Package Releases:
Latest UVMF Sessions:
- UVMF register model generation and integration
- In this session, you will be introduced to the generation of a register model as part of a UVMF environment.
- UVM register model generation and replacement for UVMF
- In this session, you will learn how to produce a UVM register model, applying it to a UVMF testbench.
- Register adapters, predictors, and tests in UVMF
- In this session, you will learn how to use register model adapters, predictors, and tests in UVMF.
- UVMF build/compile/run script introduction
- In this session, you will be introduced to the capabilities and use of the UVMF Build/Compile/Run script.
- Installing Python on Windows for use with UVMF
- In this session, you will learn how to install Python on a Windows system for use with UVMF scripts.
- Generating UVMF code on Windows
- In this session, you will learn how to use the generation scripts on Windows to produce UVMF testbench source.
- Simulating UVMF code on Windows
- In this session, you will learn how to use the UVMF Build/Compile/Run script on Windows.
View these sessions and entire UVM Framework course.