In reply to sai_pra99:
The way you apply your test patterns should not match your clocks.
Thus, you should use the clocking events and nonblocking assignments
initial forever #10 p_clk=!p_clk;
// OK, but use the logical not.
// instead of
// Use the clocking event and nonblocking assignments
Make those changes first.
Ben Cohenhttp://www.systemverilog.us/ email@example.com
For training, consulting, services: contact http://cvcblr.com/home
** SVA Handbook 4th Edition, 2016 ISBN 978-1518681448
1) SVA Package: Dynamic and range delays and repeats https://rb.gy/a89jlh
2) Free books: Component Design by Example https://rb.gy/9tcbhl
Real Chip Design and Verification Using Verilog and VHDL($3) https://rb.gy/cwy7nb
- SVA Alternative for Complex Assertionshttps://verificationacademy.com/news/verification-horizons-march-2018-issue
- SVA in a UVM Class-based Environmenthttps://verificationacademy.com/verification-horizons/february-2013-volume-9-issue-1/SVA-in-a-UVM-Class-based-Environment
- Understanding the SVA Engine,https://verificationacademy.com/verification-horizons/july-2020-volume-16-issue-2