I would like to know how to handle reset in OVM based verification component.
Please find my scenario:
1. My component will be working as Slave-responder model, where all transactions initiated by DUT
2. Responder will give back the response based on the command
3. I have a test case where reset will be applied randomly in middle of data traffic
4. I am getting below error from sequencer:
Get_next_item called twice without item_done or get in between
5. Looks from driver we got item to drive, before its getting drive system got a reset and is applied to our agent as well, so driver was not able to give back item_done
6. Post to reset I am trying to initiate new traffic, where I am getting the above error.
Can some one help me how to handle or implement logic to take of on-the fly reset scenario.
It would be great if you point me to some reference code.