There are two ways to share a user contribution.
1. Create a new topic including all of the necessary information you want the community to see. In addition you will need to link your file from an external host provider.
2. Email your submission for posting by the administrator. Be sure to include the following:
a) Contact Info
b) Contribution Title
c) Contribution Description
d) File (.gz or .zip)
e) Company logo - optional
By emailing your contribution for posting by the administrator, you acknowledge to the Verification Academy that:
1. You have direct knowledge of the development or creation of this submitted material.
2. All statements made in this Certificate of Originality are believed to be true.
3. Either; (i) you or your Company are the sole owner of the copyright for the submitted material, or (ii) you or your Company have all rights necessary to make the submission.
4. All third party copyright holders have been identified in the submitted material.
5. The submitted material complies with the Apache 2.0 license and any other third party licenses associated with the submission.
6. The submitted material does not contain any harmful program code or "viruses" and that it will not introduce any harmful program code or viruses into the Verification Academy website.
7. No copyright or other notices of third parties have been removed from the submitted material.
8. You are authorized to send the submitted material on behalf of your Company.
Submission will be posted in this Forum within 3 business days upon receipt. We will contact you directly if we need additional clarification or have any questions.