Are you a Design or Verification Engineer or Manager interested in Formal Bug Hunting Techniques?
Learn a much simpler way to use formal to find deep bugs through “bug hunting” based methodology.
Web Seminar Title:
How to Unearth Deep Bugs Faster and Cheaper Using Formal Bug Hunting Techniques
With bug hunting, getting complete proofs of a particular logic block performance is secondary to finding bugs as early as possible in the design and verification cycle using various, easy-to-learn formal techniques. The overall goal is to leverage the exhaustive nature of formal analysis to find and fix as many functional bugs as possible, ultimately improving the quality of your end-product, and lowering the risk of re-spins.
What You Will Learn:
- Fully automate finding functional bugs in your design
- Write simple assertions that find bugs using formal techniques
- Use formal verification IP to find bugs in a standard interface you are customizing
- “Smoke test” your design and find bugs with simple design exploration techniques
- Root cause post silicon bugs and verify the fix using formal techniques
Now available to view or download.