On-Demand Archive - Now Available
Multi-clock designs are subject to metastability causing mismatches between simulation and the silicon reality. This web seminar focuses on how to ensure that simulations of such designs can nevertheless be accurate predictors of silicon behavior.
- How metastability can lead to functional issues in silicon.
- Why metastability cannot be verified by traditional simulation methods.
- The differences between current metastability modeling techniques.
- How Questa CDC can help to eliminate functional issues caused by metastability.
Find out more and register to view this on-demand archive.
* Registration is fulfilled on Mentor.com